1. The entry must be a solo performance.
2.There is a strict restriction of 3 entries from a particular college.
3.No movie songs are permitted. The songs must be part of the tradition of the dance form.
4.The performance must not exceed 8 minutes. A grace period of 1 minute may be granted according to the judges’ discretion.
5.The music should be in MP3 format on a pen-drive/flash-drive. Please bring 2 copies of the same and avoid CDs to prevent technical glitches. Mal-functional CDs shall be the responsibility of the participant.
6. Please report 1 hour prior on the day of the performance to avoid cancellation of participation.
7. Each participant is expected to bring along separate members for make-up and backstage assistance (if required). Information about the participants and the people accompanying them must be provided beforehand via e-mail. There is no limit on the number of members allowed as audience.
8.Only Indian classical dance forms recognised by the Sangeet Natak Akademi are allowed. They are Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Kathakali, Kuchipudi, Manipuri, Mohiniyattam, Odissi and Sattriya Nritta.
9. Judging criteria: costume, choreography, technique, expressions, stage utilization, overall presentation. Please don’t carry any valuables, Sri Venkateswara College or the Society will not be held responsible for its loss, theft or damage.
10. All participants and students accompanying the team must carry their College IDs, failing which they will be denied entry.
Date: 23rd February
Time: 3:00 P.M.
Venue: Mini Stage
In charges: Aishwarya- 9818642696
Raghav – 8743980702